Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: 15 streak!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Go grab a bag of chocolate chips, toss em up 1 at a time and see how many in a row u can catch in your mouth, my record is 15.
16, I win.
My friend likes to do things like this, but instead he banks them off of walls or does little tricks in between catching them.
maybe you should try the ol' cashew flippin trick ;)

that's what dane cook did... flinged it off his pen0r into his mouth.... cashews work cuz they contour... peanuts go rogue :P
Underdog,May 5 2006, 05:18 PM Wrote:maybe you should try the ol' cashew flippin trick ;)

that's what dane cook did... flinged it off his pen0r into his mouth.... cashews work cuz they contour... peanuts go rogue :P
Sorry underdog but i dont like nuts in my mouth of any kind, your welcome to continue taking the nuts off the shaft though.
[quote=Womb-Raider,May 5 2006, 05:26 PM][quote=Underdog,May 5 2006, 05:18 PM] maybe you should try the ol' cashew flippin trick
pretty sure my streak is 92 with hobbit cookies. and i was blindfolded. and invisible. and short.
a hobbit,May 6 2006, 12:15 AM Wrote:pretty sure my streak is 92 with hobbit cookies. and i was blindfolded. and invisible. and short.
hobbits dont count!
How about we compete with Oreos.:D
I can pee into my mouth.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's