Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Another Step in Life...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well my e-friends... wednesday is the last day of finals... then I will be leaving this wretched school forever. I'm going to be going to visit a friend of mine in chicago for a few days, then off to visit another friend of mine in michigan... then back home to pennsylvania for the summer.... after that i'm thinkin i might move down to NC or SC and just BS for a couple years, be a beach bum or something... working a random job...

I should still be around tho on the ol' Wroaw community... especially if the WCS server gets up soon.;)

Just givin y'all a heads-up. PeAcE
Peace Underdog!

Have fun:D
sweet sauce hope everythings peachy!
Ditto, good luck!
I hope you find something that you enjoy and have fun with.:P

Good luck, buddy. Have fun.:D
Aww man. Sounds nice to finish school:P

Good luck my friend:D
e-friends?!?

More like your r-friends! For real friends! Or maybe even t-friends, for true friends!
Biggs,Apr 25 2006, 03:27 AM Wrote:e-friends?!?

More like your r-friends! For real friends! Or maybe even t-friends, for true friends!
BFF!!!!!

:P

But yeah, it's gonna be quite kickass come thursday when I will NEVER have to write another paper for school, or have to worry about exams, or ANYTHING related to school! The freedom will be unreal. Except for the whole being in debt and paying bills thing. That still sucks. But besides that.... kickass! :D
You can never have enough schoolin'!
Blizzard,Apr 25 2006, 02:58 PM Wrote:You can never have enough schoolin'!
Ive had enough :|
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's