Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WrorW server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't need that kind of satisfaction

^^
I cant GET NO!

SATISFACTION!
Who sang that? I WANNA DOWNLOAD IT.

I was thinking of it when I posted !
Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones

Nubs!!

Or you can get the Brittney Spears version.;)
coca,Apr 18 2006, 10:59 AM Wrote:PENG LIKES ME

Dont you!
i love you, but i was disappointed when i didnt receive a postcard. no saix for a year bitch! you've been over my house plenty enough times for you to know the address so dont give me that shiet either!

That cow (for those of you who dont know who im talking about, im referring to britney spears) needs to be bound, gagged, thrown into a firey pit and have boiling oil and tar rained down upon her melting flesh whilst overweight men jack off into her eyes.

NO ONE RUINS A ROLLING STONES SONG THAT BADLY!!!
im bored, entartain me
Krayz,Apr 19 2006, 05:47 AM Wrote:im bored, entartain me
Fuck off you dumb ass redneck. Why don't you go get your nuts pierced or something, faggot.

..entertained?:D
wow this has gone a bit off topic lol
snake,Apr 19 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:wow this has gone a bit off topic lol
Welcome to Wroaw!:D
Plot,Apr 19 2006, 01:49 AM Wrote:
coca,Apr 18 2006, 10:59 AM Wrote:PENG LIKES ME

Dont you!
i love you, but i was disappointed when i didnt receive a postcard. no saix for a year bitch! you've been over my house plenty enough times for you to know the address so dont give me that shiet either!

That cow (for those of you who dont know who im talking about, im referring to britney spears) needs to be bound, gagged, thrown into a firey pit and have boiling oil and tar rained down upon her melting flesh whilst overweight men jack off into her eyes.

NO ONE RUINS A ROLLING STONES SONG THAT BADLY!!!
It's like Dick Dale's Miserlou (Pulp Fiction track) was ruined by the Black Eyed Peas...

I CAN't WATCH PULP FICTION WITHOUT THINKING IM GONNA HEAR HIM SAY "PUMP IT":(:(

Edit: Pretty much all threads go off topic:DI JUst wanna express myself!! ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's