Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Lineage??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:CS = not quick entertainment. Neither is BF 2. FPS aren't really social games either, which means less entertainment there too.

im sorry i must point out a couple things.

first: i feel bad for you if you are dependent on video games as your only source of social outlet. (honestly not saying anything about anyone, just pointing out the fact the games dont need to be SOCIAL social.. like r/l)

second: isn't wroaw a CS clan? i dont see a wroaw NS server or everyone pitching in to donate to blizzard or whatever. is it right to be abusing to game that brought many, if not all of the people here into the community?

not to be an asshole or anything, i just felt that this had some form of misguided thought to it
More like a gamingfamily:)
Plot,Mar 26 2006, 08:49 PM Wrote:
Quote: CS = not quick entertainment. Neither is BF 2. FPS aren't really social games either, which means less entertainment there too.

im sorry i must point out a couple things.

first: i feel bad for you if you are dependent on video games as your only source of social outlet. (honestly not saying anything about anyone, just pointing out the fact the games dont need to be SOCIAL social.. like r/l)

second: isn't wroaw a CS clan? i dont see a wroaw NS server or everyone pitching in to donate to blizzard or whatever. is it right to be abusing to game that brought many, if not all of the people here into the community?

not to be an asshole or anything, i just felt that this had some form of misguided thought to it
Plot, you sir, are a dipshit.

Point out in my post where I said "Gaming is the only way for socializing."

Learn to read next time you want to argue with someone.

Now for your second "pointing out". What the hell are you on? Where the hell are you getting this? Please someone point out to me what he's trying to say by Wroaw not being a NS clan? Did I say CS sucks? I said it is a slow paced game, as in not quick entertainment. Tell me, waiting after every round for everyone to die, do you wonder why a nickname for CS is camperstrike? NS is much more fast paced, and you won't be sitting on your ass for a couple of minutes just for one person to die.

I really think Plot should be banned now for not being able to read.

Also, is there something wrong by talking to people over the internet? The only reason why it does seem like I'm on a lot, is because I can do this thing called "Time Management". It's a skill that can make your life leet like myself.

I'll say this last thing too. Would you have more fun playing a game with a friend, or alone? That's why MMO's are more popular then FPS games, because you can interact more.

Now Plot, please go slit your wrists and listen to Linkin Park. I am also mad right now because I got this leet sunburn on my legs, arms, neck, ears and face and it hurts. (OMG SUNBURNS ONLY COME FROM BEING OUTSIDE WTF?!?!?)
What's wrong with Linkin Park!?:(
Plots 0, Biggs 1.

MMO's and FPS' all have their draws. I like MMOs because they are rewarding, i like FPSs cuz i can just jump in and play. And we did have a NS server, russian just never got it working right and then iono what happened. Now no one is abusing CS, all of us in wroaw are here because we love or loved the game at one time. Doesnt mean its the best game ever, just means our server was the shit and we all had a lot of fun. A lot of us play other games together, entro and myself are playing elder scrolls next to eachother right now, biggs dwopper played auto assault, biggs and i play NS. On that note i've been playing too much of this game and am late for work, i have to go.
ugh i meant the "you" as in GENERAL not you specifically, note the part in parentheses?

didnt say gaming was the only way to socialize, was saying i felt bad for those who can only socialize through games.

ill admit right now that i took the CS thing too far, just pointing out that wroaw has a solid foundation in cs

i never said that you were on alot nor do i care for that matter because a fair amount of my time is spent on the computer doing whatever (homework reading playing games responding to posts here, watching videos etc)

i would have to go both ways on the last part. sometimes i like playing FPS games by myself, sometimes i like to play my sole MMO (guild wars), and sometimes i like to play FPS with other people, like online. it doesnt matter, depends on the mood i'm in at the moment.

Quote:I am also mad right now because I got this leet sunburn on my legs, arms, neck, ears and face and it hurts. (OMG SUNBURNS ONLY COME FROM BEING OUTSIDE WTF?!?!?)
although judging by this, you dont seem to be much socializing outside of your house anyway, although i could be wrong.
Biggs,Mar 27 2006, 02:48 AM Wrote:[QUOTE](OMG SUNBURNS ONLY COME FROM BEING OUTSIDE WTF?!?!?)
NOT UNLESS YOU TURNED YOUR WHOLE 1337 GAMING ROOM INTO A TANNING BED!!!! :o
You quote me and say "I feel bad for you..." There was only one way to take it.

Me, Dwopple and Womb have also given Wroaw a good name in NS.:P

About FPS vs MMORPG's, I don't care who does what and how. The way they were meant to be is FPS = all pwnage no talking. MMORPG = lots of communicating/no rush to do things.

What I was originally saying though, in an MMORPG, you'll get somewhere, unlike FPS you just restart again and again. (Except for BF2's promotion thing)
Biggs,Mar 26 2006, 07:48 PM Wrote:Now Plot, please go slit your wrists and listen to Linkin Park. I am also mad right now because I got this leet sunburn on my legs, arms, neck, ears and face and it hurts. (OMG SUNBURNS ONLY COME FROM BEING OUTSIDE WTF?!?!?)
Maybe his mommy bought him a heat lamp on accident.:(

What did you get the sunburn from?
for the record i enjoy both types of games. let's all be friends :wub:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's