Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fear of Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haha that video was great... perhaps acted out, but real or not, it was funny... i've now seen the potential my life can reach!
Saw em a while ago, not as leet as Pure Pwnage.
Underdog,Mar 12 2006, 06:31 AM Wrote:haha that video was great... perhaps acted out, but real or not, it was funny... i've now seen the potential my life can reach!
Well its obviously acted out:PThey even list the actors in the lower right.
p3ng,Mar 12 2006, 04:20 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Mar 12 2006, 06:31 AM Wrote:haha that video was great... perhaps acted out, but real or not, it was funny... i've now seen the potential my life can reach!
shut it! i obviously wasn't paying attention... i was doing other stuff at the time, i was listening to it more than watching it... so shut yer mouth mr. peng... you don't want anything bad to happen to you... :ph34r:
Underdog,Mar 12 2006, 04:39 PM Wrote:
shut it! i obviously wasn't paying attention... i was doing other stuff at the time, i was listening to it more than watching it... so shut yer mouth mr. peng... you don't want anything bad to happen to you... :ph34r:
I shouldn't suffer for your unattentiveness! And how is it so obvious that you werent paying attention? How would I know!?
Ew @ "unattentiveness"
coca,Mar 12 2006, 05:33 PM Wrote:Ew @ "unattentiveness"
Ew @ coca.
p3ng,Mar 12 2006, 04:50 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Mar 12 2006, 04:39 PM Wrote:
I shouldn't suffer for your unattentiveness! And how is it so obvious that you werent paying attention? How would I know!?
You should have been able to tell by the emotion in my text that i was not paying attention! Read into the context of the black pixels!
Somewhat entertaining for 9 minutes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's