Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: DDO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone looking at dungeons and dragons online? I read a preview for it and well it seems like it would be fun :\
no pvp = ghey
I was lookin at it the other day it looks alright but my comp would die trying to load the graphics
Womb-Raider,Feb 28 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:Anyone looking at dungeons and dragons online? I read a preview for it and well it seems like it would be fun :\
Haha, Womb plays D&D.
Blizzard,Mar 1 2006, 01:02 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 28 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:Anyone looking at dungeons and dragons online? I read a preview for it and well it seems like it would be fun :\
Haha, Womb plays D&D.
Not as often as i'd like :\
Womb-Raider,Mar 1 2006, 06:54 AM Wrote:
Haha, Womb plays D&D.
I find that to contain even more funny!
DnD roxor :/
...yes it is geeky but who cares....how many games let u smack ur best friend's elf ranger with a spiked club in the head?

OR: "I'm wearing boots of escape! I'm wearing boots of escape!"
Womb-Raider,Mar 1 2006, 01:54 PM Wrote:
Haha, Womb plays D&D.
I used to play DnD all the time. It was a good time.:)
What the hell @ your avatar
the mmorpg sucks. No pvp and its just weird. I tried it and blah. Planetside is even better then this
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's