Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: do you still hate me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Biggs,Feb 26 2006, 01:57 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Feb 25 2006, 11:56 PM Wrote:I can't remember. New slate!
Blix why do you even bother posting in these? You don't remember anyone you tard.
Do, too. I remember the name, I just can't remember his actions. From the sound of it, I also hated him. I am a forgiving person though, so he's got a second chance... as long as I don't recall something horrible he's done.:)
Blizzard,Feb 26 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:
Blix why do you even bother posting in these? You don't remember anyone you tard.
Do, too. I remember the name, I just can't remember his actions. From the sound of it, I also hated him. I am a forgiving person though, so he's got a second chance... as long as I don't recall something horrible he's done.:)
You didnt play enough to hate him.
i remember the name too but idk what he did:o
Womb-Raider,Feb 26 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:
Yes, I did.:angry:
Blizzard,Feb 27 2006, 04:58 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 26 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:
Yes, I did.:angry:
No because everyone (cept coca) that did play with him fuckin hated him. You'd remeber this kind of jackass, this guy was like plot fucking dumb, maybe almost as bad as herc!
Womb-Raider,Feb 27 2006, 05:03 AM Wrote:...this guy was like plot fucking dumb...
Plot's not dumb. He's an intelligent intellectual, like you are!
I played music and me and coca jammed to them on xmas nipper maps :D:lol:. I have an ipod full of xmas music for next christmas i cant wait:lol:
I recorded some music from that radio station you told me about, 103 FM or something, and played it during Christmas dinner!:lol:
Blizzard,Feb 27 2006, 01:36 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 27 2006, 05:03 AM Wrote:...this guy was like plot fucking dumb...
intelligent intellectual
Kind of redundant. :/
i still hate you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's