Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Oh Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Plot,Mar 2 2006, 07:51 PM Wrote:ROFL the only curling i watched was 5 minutes of thato ne and that was the only shot i remember heh

IS BLIX A NAZI? SECRET POLICE? OMG!!! SS!! GESTAPO! RUN
Plot, watch what you say.

Uh... I mean, what secret police!?
yes sir, i forgot my place. please go light!! i swear for only 400 lashings i won't say another word :ph34r:
Plot,Mar 3 2006, 07:10 PM Wrote:yes sir, i forgot my place. please go light!! i swear for only 400 lashings i won't say another word :ph34r:
I suggest you stop while you're ahead.
seems like a good idea. my brain tends to go cloudy as the night wears down on it :/ ill barely be able to concentrate for the argument tonight!
Plot,Mar 3 2006, 11:01 PM Wrote:seems like a good idea. my brain tends to go cloudy as the night wears down on it :/ ill barely be able to concentrate for the argument tonight!
You repeat the same thing everywhere. Get some new content! It's like watching Ron White on different shows. Nothing but deja vu!
no i dont.. not everywhere!only in irc and here i think. im not sure, i barely even remember last night so hush.
Plot,Mar 4 2006, 12:02 PM Wrote:no i dont.. not everywhere!only in irc and here i think. im not sure, i barely even remember last night so hush.
You were drunk? Plot, you shouldn't drink at your age.:(
youre the one who got me drunk in the first place!
Plot,Mar 7 2006, 05:13 PM Wrote:youre the one who got me drunk in the first place!
Lies, I've never had a drink.
Blizzard,Mar 8 2006, 11:21 PM Wrote:
Plot,Mar 7 2006, 05:13 PM Wrote:youre the one who got me drunk in the first place!
Lies, I've never had a drink.
Doesnt mean you havent gotten someone drunk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's