Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Need XP Key.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Apparently im completely retarded and cant find one that will work, which saddens me like you wouldnt believe. Anyways, i need an xp key so i can reformat my puter which needs it badly. So somenoe PM/E-mail one to me thx lots.
Womb-Raider,Jan 28 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:Apparently im completely retarded and cant find one that will work, which saddens me like you wouldnt believe. Anyways, i need an xp key so i can reformat my puter which needs it badly. So somenoe PM/E-mail one to me thx lots.
Search for windows xp "corporate edition" on limewire. Its a windows cd that you dont have to verify. Thats what I did.
Finding a valid key is easy, but activation is a pain unless you can find a crack that works:P
coca,Jan 28 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:Finding a valid key is easy, but activation is a pain unless you can find a crack that works:P
I just want the key u bastages!
Womb-Raider,Jan 29 2006, 12:08 AM Wrote:
coca,Jan 28 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:Finding a valid key is easy, but activation is a pain unless you can find a crack that works:P
I just want the key u bastages!
What version of XP!
pro:D
I've got a VLK (volume license key) edition of Windows XP Pro. It never asks to be activated. But, I do have an activation crack for xp/2k3 server just in case:DBen, ill PM you my cd key i have memorized for xp pro. I know, it's sad i memorized it.
If no one else can get it for you womb, I will try and get ahold of my brother later, he has lots of keys just laying around since he gets free copies from work lol. ..I'll see what I can do...if you need keys for any other programs like office or whatever let me know.
W4r3zZ0RrRrrrrxZ!:ph34r:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's