Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS:EU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Biggs,Jan 28 2006, 11:32 AM Wrote:So you want the server to be Japan or something then? EH?!? You can't only just think about yourself you greedy bastage! Think of the children!
Yea, children like p3ng who lives in mass, lets get it in boston!
Womb-Raider,Jan 28 2006, 04:21 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jan 28 2006, 11:32 AM Wrote:So you want the server to be Japan or something then? EH?!? You can't only just think about yourself you greedy bastage! Think of the children!
Yea, children like p3ng who lives in mass, lets get it in boston!
I agree. Think of me. I am poor small child. I r 9.
a poor child who can afford internet access and monthly fees for mmorpgs? damn i thought I was poor :/

EDIT: although... with the server in mass. i would have a ping of like 40! i say yay
i love you
Plot,Jan 29 2006, 09:20 PM Wrote:a poor child who can afford internet access and monthly fees for mmorpgs? damn i thought I was poor :/

EDIT: although... with the server in mass. i would have a ping of like 40! i say yay
His parents pay it all.
ordering more ram on tuesday, will order rails when the company opens on monday, and if it all gets to me before monday it will be getting shippped off to the data centre then

then we play:D
yay!!! WCS!!

*e-hugs md*
Plot,Feb 3 2006, 06:52 PM Wrote:yay!!! WCS!!

*e-hugs md*
back off my MD you hoe.
meh i dont want him anyway, ive got coca! right coca?
NO SRY [Image: icon8.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's