Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Guess whos back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yo yo yo guess whos back. Your old friend Herc. Took me a while to remember my username and password. Turns out theres a "Herc" and a "Hercules" on here. Whos "Herc"? Thats not me too is it? Ah what the hell i dunno. Anyway, does Wroaw have a server anymore or what? So yeah anyway I think im gettin back into the internet forum thing. Ive been gone for a while but ima try to get back onto Halflife2.net forums, the G4 forums, my mustang forums, and perhaps the good ol Wroaw forums. So what have yall been up to? Also, if theres a server yall play in, what is it. Peace
I dont believe it on grounds of the uguly hoe isnt in the sig.
Herc if thats you. Please dont bring back that nasty girl in your sig.

Love, Entropy.
Yo that chick was hot. It was Sara Michelle Gellar, how can you say Buffy is ugly?!! wtf mate?
buffy isnt ugly, but that bitch, was.
She wasnt ugly. Hawt.

And if thats you hercules, I wasn't around early enough to know you, but womb-raider is always talking about how much he misses you.
p3ng,Jan 12 2006, 03:07 AM Wrote:She wasnt ugly. Hawt.

And if thats you hercules, I wasn't around early enough to know you, but womb-raider is always talking about how much he misses you.
Dont think i've ever said i missed herc.
Haha womb prolly missed me about as much as I miss that rash I got from the skank who needed a ride to the gas station 2 weeks ago. So whats up though, is there a Wroaw server anymore? Are yall still like an active clan? And did I see that bahamut is back?! Where has he been all my life? (In south america i think)
Hes been in my basement, hes mine fawk off! We're getting a server back soon, md is building it. Maybe 2-3 weeks? And another possibly shortly after or maybe even before:D. We're still active.
Thats cool, aw man i remember the good ol days of 1.5 with wroaw. typin in "connect wroaw.somthing.somethingelse" into the console and played all those fun maps and nipper maps with hook mod all the time. Those were the days. I owned in he_glass with the hook. All that time i spent ranked number 1 on the server.... Ah good times. You guys still have hook mod? Do they even have it in source?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's