Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: nice easter egg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
coca,Jan 9 2006, 08:20 PM Wrote:Easter eggs are secret things inside movies/programs/code/anything.
I know but what the fuck is that picture of?
p3ng,Jan 9 2006, 10:47 PM Wrote:
coca,Jan 9 2006, 08:20 PM Wrote:Easter eggs are secret things inside movies/programs/code/anything.
I know but what the fuck is that picture of?
A dog superimposed onto what looks like the PHP logo!

I don't think it has any real meaning!:(
coca,Jan 9 2006, 04:39 PM Wrote:I don't think it has any real meaning!:(
Almost all easter eggs don't have a true meaning.:P
Nothing has true meaning, everything is opinionated.
i often forget u guys dont have access to CAT/Kitteh forums, its one of the members dogs >.>

lies
I often forget you don't have access to a penis like most of us do.
Biggs,Jan 9 2006, 11:18 PM Wrote:I often forget you don't have access to a penis like most of us do.
that just makes you sound gay, because it is obvious you have access to your own penis, so you are referring to someone elses penis..so in that case i do not have access like you do, i prefer not to touch other penises but my own. good day sir.
Biggs has always had access to my penis, we've all been open about it.
Krayz,Jan 9 2006, 11:49 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jan 9 2006, 11:18 PM Wrote:I often forget you don't have access to a penis like most of us do.
that just makes you sound gay, because it is obvious you have access to your own penis, so you are referring to someone elses penis..so in that case i do not have access like you do, i prefer not to touch other penises but my own. good day sir.
Overachiever.:D
Krayz,Jan 10 2006, 06:49 AM Wrote:
dont confuse me<_<
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's