Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Banned from server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ajbig,Nov 24 2004, 02:11 PM Wrote:hey einstein also had no common sense and he is one of my hero's so im fine:)
I don't think Einstein would have banned himself from a server if he were in your shoes.
so this really wasn't a joke?

Let me get this straight: Ajbig renams himself Wroaw//Cookie. He forgets about it and later sees a "Cookie" with a Wroaw tag and automatically assumes that Cookie is an imposter. He then proceeds to note the steamID of this Wroaw//Cookie and make a big fuss about it on the forums.
Something like that.
lol i been missing a few things this past weeks:P
TheCheat,Nov 24 2004, 08:58 PM Wrote:so this really wasn't a joke?

Let me get this straight: Ajbig renams himself Wroaw//Cookie. He forgets about it and later sees a "Cookie" with a Wroaw tag and automatically assumes that Cookie is an imposter. He then proceeds to note the steamID of this Wroaw//Cookie and make a big fuss about it on the forums.
No it isn't QUITE that bad. It's more like there was an imposter naming him self Wroaw//Cosquillas and I alt tabbed alot then came back to highlight it and just read the first letter. So it's more like a haste makes waste mistake but still I think it's pretty funn :-D
I once had my own steam id copied (before i relized control c doesnt copy from console) and managed to post a ban request for my own steam id .... and i got it. That was embarrassing.
Womb-Raider,Nov 24 2004, 09:15 PM Wrote:I once had my own steam id copied (before i relized control c doesnt copy from console) and managed to post a ban request for my own steam id .... and i got it. That was embarrassing.
Wow you're just as dumb as Aj.:)
oh really.

So Cosquillas was impostering. Can anybody (Sv) get a log record of that? And possibly upload the_stairs2 while you're at it?
On this topic I just tried to connect and I'm still banned....
I'm starting to fucking get pissed....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's