Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Good afternoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And hello

Has anyone else been playing counter strike continuously for the past 16/17 years or is it just me.

lol.
Nope, it's just you... Tongue
(01-06-2017 11:27 AM)Minidisk Wrote: [ -> ]And hello

Has anyone else been playing counter strike continuously for the past 16/17 years or is it just me.

lol.

I play every once in a while and Sveach still plays 1.6 pretty often. You're not alone. Tongue
ive not played as much csgo as i used to but i still kick it here and there Big Grin theres a few of us playing PUBG youve got me on steam hmu MD.
All my friends that played League got into CSGO because esports so yeah a bit aside from the time I spend bating to anime.
(07-09-2017 01:19 PM)Pker Wrote: [ -> ]

lol.

I play every once in a while and Sveach still plays 1.6 pretty often. You're not alone. Tongue

Yup, I still play 1.6 a fair amount. The number of decent servers is dwindling down, though!
(08-27-2017 05:21 AM)Sveach Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2017 01:19 PM)Pker Wrote: [ -> ]

lol.

Yup, I still play 1.6 a fair amount. The number of decent servers is dwindling down, though!

It's fun to see this website still exists, and that some of you guys still play. I haven't touched CSS in many years, let alone CSGO or anything like that.

Still have tremendously fond memories of playing with you guys on nipper maps.

But now I feel old, thinking that this has to be what, 14 years ago?
Someone needs to bring these legendary Wroaw hoodies back:

https://imgur.com/a/S7pw6ZE

Source: DeMoN!
(01-15-2019 01:26 PM)Pker Wrote: [ -> ]Someone needs to bring these legendary Wroaw hoodies back:

https://imgur.com/a/S7pw6ZE

Source: DeMoN!

Its cool thats a thing Smile

Joe.
Reference URL's