Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Official Holiday Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I decided to make a preemptive strike against the "OMG I GOT AN XBOX" and "OMFG IM GOING TO MOSKOW FOR VACATION" threads.

Come tell us what you got and where your going for xmas/jewday/blackday!

Im not going anywhere for the Winter vacation. Im just staying home and savoring my week off of school:D

And of course, I haven't gotten any presents yet. ;)
Uh... I got a guitar and an amp. My girlfriend made me cookies and gave me candy canes.

Where am I going? To my friend's house, my relative's house, and my girlfriend's house.
happy non demoninational winter holiday
so far i have received:
foldgers irish creme coffee
coffee chew(same concept of tobacco, but a rush of energy)
$125

update after tommorow morning!
40 bucks
4 t shirts
2 pants
1 spike necklace
1 pirate doom 3
and a 300gb HD
Bahamut,Dec 24 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:40 bucks
4 t shirts
2 pants
1 spike necklace
1 pirate doom 3
and a 300gb HD
That sucks.:(
Blizzard,Dec 24 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:Uh... I got a guitar and an amp. My girlfriend made me cookies and gave me candy canes.

Where am I going? To my friend's house, my relative's house, and my girlfriend's house.
Am I the only one who has noticed this? OMGWTFBBQ BLIX HAS A GIRLFRIEND!@
Biggs,Dec 25 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Dec 24 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:Uh... I got a guitar and an amp. My girlfriend made me cookies and gave me candy canes.

Am I the only one who has noticed this? OMGWTFBBQ BLIX HAS A GIRLFRIEND!@
And he has had one for a while now.
yeah apparently you dont read much. i made a post about it moron. even you posted in it i believe
http://www.wroaw.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1245

Not once he or you says girlfriend. You're the nubcake, it could've been a one night stand for all I know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's