Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS 2: STICKY THIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: planet-big.png]
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday, but please don't make it sound like you're almighty. Lying is a bad habit.
Blizzard,Dec 21 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:Happy birthday, but please don't make it sound like you're almighty. Lying is a bad habit.
I know, i will stop saying i rule the world, i don't need Thailand. You can share it with Womb.
Hobbit, you can borrow Iraq if you are nice.
dotCOM.1337^,Dec 21 2005, 06:18 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Dec 21 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:Happy birthday, but please don't make it sound like you're almighty. Lying is a bad habit.
I know, i will stop saying i rule the world, i don't need Thailand. You can share it with Womb.
Watch out, guys! We've got a real comedian here!
Blizzard,Dec 21 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:
dotCOM.1337^,Dec 21 2005, 06:18 AM Wrote:
Watch out, guys! We've got a real comedian here!
RAPE
Stop spamming useless shit, we have a thing on the forums that tells us who's Birthday is each day so if we wanted to devote an entire topic to your worthless life, we would have. But we dont. So begone.
...and the point of this thread is?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

But that render is so bad!?
Womb-Raider,Dec 21 2005, 02:14 PM Wrote:Stop spamming useless shit, we have a thing on the forums that tells us who's Birthday is each day so if we wanted to devote an entire topic to your worthless life, we would have. But we dont. So begone.
PWNAGE
Womb-Raider,Dec 21 2005, 02:14 PM Wrote:Stop spamming useless shit, we have a thing on the forums that tells us who's Birthday is each day so if we wanted to devote an entire topic to your worthless life, we would have. But we dont. So begone.
ye
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's