Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: i miss you guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
arg, holidays are a bitch, i went almost 3 weeks with no CS, it got so bad i was throwing around rolled up pieces of paper at people yelling 'FIRE IN THE HOLE'.... and that was after the first week

tried to get on every now and then, took me this long to realize the servers down (just read DTs post about it on the server page)

must

hook

and

kill

f00s

guess i will have to wait to get my fix until everythings up and going again

but happy holidays guys, and i will be around the forums again until WCS is up:)
piratebuddha,Dec 20 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:...it got so bad i was throwing around rolled up pieces of paper at people yelling 'FIRE IN THE HOLE'...
That reminded me of FPS Doug, except he's leeter and uses rocks.

When WCS is down, we normally have a certain server that most of us go to. Right now it seems to be the RAW server.
Biggs,Dec 19 2005, 11:33 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Dec 20 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:...it got so bad i was throwing around rolled up pieces of paper at people yelling 'FIRE IN THE HOLE'...

When WCS is down, we normally have a certain server that most of us go to. Right now it seems to be the RAW server.
Everybody knows it was an exact rip off of FPS Doug. I bet he didn't even do that!
Biggs,Dec 20 2005, 06:33 AM Wrote:

FRAG OUT! *tosses rock*
Reference URL's