Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: zoMG~~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He started with "a" countrys.
Womb-Raider,Dec 22 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:He started with "a" countrys.
No, it all started with Finland, I think. He insulted Finland once and he got post cards saying that they were offended so he started insulting every country to be fair.
Blizzard,Dec 23 2005, 06:50 AM Wrote:
No, it all started with Finland, I think. He insulted Finland once and he got post cards saying that they were offended so he started insulting every country to be fair.
Its a skit. He always says in the begining how it started, with a new country each time.
....that started from the original finland flame

EDIT: btw, i knew it was coming and i still jumped! I thought it was gonna happen when i beat lvl 3... :( I got owned by the scary face. :(
Underdog,Dec 24 2005, 04:40 AM Wrote:....that started from the original finland flame

EDIT: btw, i knew it was coming and i still jumped! I thought it was gonna happen when i beat lvl 3... :( I got owned by the scary face. :(
Dog is teh dumb.
[quote=Womb-Raider,Dec 24 2005, 06:57 AM][quote=Underdog,Dec 24 2005, 04:40 AM] ....that started from the original finland flame

EDIT: btw, i knew it was coming and i still jumped!
Womb-Raider,Dec 23 2005, 08:21 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Dec 23 2005, 06:50 AM Wrote:
Its a skit. He always says in the begining how it started, with a new country each time.
I thought he would just insult as many of them as he could and wait for hate mail...

It's been a while since I've seen Conan.
Nah I think he got mail from a random country congratulating him for the hillarious show,he was amazed that his show was transmitted in that country so he wondered where else could it be....
He decided to insult them all and wait for hate-mail replies....
Finland sent their hatemail before he even got to the F....
So he said: Finland- We r so dumb we cant wait to be insulted to answer back or some shit like that
Oh... whatever. Close enough.:P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's