Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: should a hobbit get...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was planning to get a nano, but everywhere is out of stock and they all say we can order but wont come in for alike a month maybe longer. a few have instock 30/60gb video ipods, but im hesitant on getting them.

the video ipod has more batterylife, bigger screen, way more space and can play videos, but its only a bit thinner than the original ipod.

the nano is basically only songs and pics, a tiny bit less battery life, but way smaller like credit card small =O

i only have like 1000 songs on my computer prolly more if i get an ipod (dl liek crazy) but itd be fun to be able to put all my videos (hobbit pr0n =O) like anime and comedy stuff and just cool videos onto my ipod.

what do you guys think?

EDIT: a hobbit has chosen the video ipod thanks to blixx ^^

but you can always persuade me
video = gay. Go with a regular 40 gb ipod. or 60, w/e.
More Battery = Good

Plus, I think a friend of mine had a Nano and he ended up sitting on it because he forgot he had it in a pocket.

Smaller does not mean better, IMO. Just look at coca's pen0r! :rolleyes:
well i got a video =P yay for me
a hobbit,Dec 17 2005, 11:40 PM Wrote:well i got a video =P yay for me
Grats j00 nubbin!
Womb-Raider,Dec 17 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:
Grats j00 nubbin!
Dumbass, they only make iPod Videos and iPod Nanos now.
G3n0C1D3,Dec 17 2005, 11:32 PM Wrote:Smaller does not mean better, IMO. Just look at coca's pen0r! :rolleyes:
Or your I.Q.;)
[quote=coca,Dec 17 2005, 09:29 PM][quote=G3n0C1D3,Dec 17 2005, 11:32 PM] Smaller does not mean better, IMO. Just look at coca's pen0r!
Blizzard,Dec 18 2005, 03:49 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 17 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:
Grats j00 nubbin!
Dumbass, they only make iPod Videos and iPod Nanos now.
Holy shit no way really?! ZOMG. Oh wait, you can still buy things on ebay right for a lot cheaper? Yep you can, jackass.
YEY! hobbit pron!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's