Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I've noticed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since WCS has been down, I've been playing on a few other servers and have noticed a lot of people asking what the WCS ip is and/or when it's going to be back up. It's even server admins and so on asking too.

I guess sometimes I forget how popular WCS is until the server is down and everyone wants to know what's up. I have a feeling more people are going to be disappointed when they find out it's moving to source than we realize! Hopefully the source edition will gain or surpass the same following & player base.
I get that a bit too, even while playing on normal maps like dust. Gives me a warm feeling inside, and not the feeling when you gotta take a shit.
DOWN WITH SOURCE!!!
I rather enjoy harrassing the raw guys. Pwnting them is amazing fun. And quiet easy. Though they abuse all the time. Like worse than me.
WAT!!!! we are going to CS:S....oh well i guess i have to buy it... =D....btw guys my computer is almost fixed.....i have problems with my fps and its almost fix by buying new parts...and look whos gonna be play cs again =D cough cough me!!!!
Some of the RAW admins totally abuse. Yesurday one of them was deleting doors, moving the bomb after it was planted, moving players all around. Was funny for a bit but then got old.

And yes, crushing them is something even our lamer clanmates, like Biggs, can do. :o
I have source. But is there hook in source? Source just added WC3 mode. The nipper maps r good in source but would be better with hook.
The Senate,Dec 18 2005, 01:27 AM Wrote:Some of the RAW admins totally abuse. Yesurday one of them was deleting doors, moving the bomb after it was planted, moving players all around. Was funny for a bit but then got old.

And yes, crushing them is something even our lamer clanmates, like Biggs, can do. :o
I actually taught them that.. :\
[quote=*noobish,Dec 18 2005, 02:06 AM][quote=The Senate,Dec 18 2005, 01:27 AM] Some of the RAW admins totally abuse.
Yes, congrats on a job well done!

Btw, yesturday I completely crushed them for a while. Several maps worth of extreme ass-kicking. They have these 8ball clan dudes who hang there who were getting sooooo pissed, it was hilarious. Probably didn't help that I was rubbing their noses in their defeat BAD every time they got owned. Which was every round. ;)

The map actually switched to demo_derby_ka so of course I was getting the monster truck and running over everyone, every round. Got so bad one of the admins started sinking all the vehicles using that jedi-force plugin right at round start. lol! We went to cs_rats2 and the scores were so ridiculous on there, I'll just say it was all bad for them. And bad meaning bad, not bad meaning good.

Most of the 8ball guys are nubcakes but the RAW guys seem pretty cool and are usually good sports.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's