Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Temporary downtime WCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WCS will be temporary down until after christmas. This has nothing to do with the migration although there might be a chance it will come back as a Source server. In the meantime we'll see with Russian if we can use the NS server as 1.6 server. Our apoliges for not announcing the downtime. -More news to come-.

Regards,
DT
*kicks DT in the ass* Not for the downtime, but because i havent knfied u in a while.
I'm still depressed because I knifed the wrong guy.:(
nooooo now i cant play my xmas maps:(
at least we might get a source server!:D
Working on changing server to 1.6
67.18.185.69:27015
we should only play Xmas maps now when it's Xmas
dotCOM.1337^,Dec 21 2005, 06:22 AM Wrote:we should only play Xmas maps now when it's Xmas
We don't even have a server at the moment, if you know how to read. So we won't be playing many Christmas maps, now will we?
Blizzard,Dec 21 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:
dotCOM.1337^,Dec 21 2005, 06:22 AM Wrote:we should only play Xmas maps now when it's Xmas
We don't even have a server at the moment, if you know how to read. So we won't be playing many Christmas maps, now will we?
I wonder more if YOU can read, because, if you read what Russian Mafia said, you can see he posted an IP.
67.18.185.69:27015 <--- yes, we will play many christmas maps, i hope.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's