Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw NS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
russian mafia,Dec 5 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:my brother died you jackass of course i havent been keeping up
plus wasnt DT going to update it?
FFS, is joking around too much for you?
It is true... Russian Mafia lying about the whole "ima grrrl OLOL" was pretty stupid. I would give him the benefit of the doubt in sensative matters such as this though womb...
p3ng,Dec 5 2005, 10:36 PM Wrote:It is true... Russian Mafia lying about the whole "ima grrrl OLOL" was pretty stupid. I would give him the benefit of the doubt in sensative matters such as this though womb...
If it were someone else like biggs blix or baha i'd believe them. But russian just lies, constantly. And for the record, i still say there was never a female russian mafia.
Womb-Raider,Dec 5 2005, 03:58 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Dec 5 2005, 10:36 PM Wrote:It is true... Russian Mafia lying about the whole "ima grrrl OLOL" was pretty stupid. I would give him the benefit of the doubt in sensative matters such as this though womb...
If it were someone else like biggs blix or baha i'd believe them. But russian just lies, constantly. And for the record, i still say there was never a female russian mafia.
Yes, people who choose nicknames that start with B are very trustworthy.
Blizzard,Dec 5 2005, 11:06 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 5 2005, 03:58 PM Wrote:
Yes, people who choose nicknames that start with B are very trustworthy.
Was just on a b roll.
womb u fucking as it doesnt matter if he/she is lying, if he/she was telling the truth then ifs fucked up what u say. stop constantly finding the faults in people and try to support them u cuntfuck. even if he/she was lying, you should still forgive them for fucking 'lying on the internet', like u never have done that you douche
[quote=Yadntnojack,Dec 5 2005, 11:26 PM]womb u fucking as it doesnt matter if he/she is lying, if he/she was telling the truth then ifs fucked up what u say.
its wonderful womb, were making ebabies!

btw- ur not invited to the ewedding! :/
Yadntnojack,Dec 5 2005, 11:52 PM Wrote:its wonderful womb, were making ebabies!

btw- ur not invited to the ewedding! :/
Im crushed.
yep, you wont have a chance to catch the eFlower thinger!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's