Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban request thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tech9,Dec 1 2006, 02:52 PM Wrote:I called disk liar. He responds not nice to call admin liar. How would he know if hes liar or not if he wasnt there . Thats all i was saying.
Does it matter? Minidisk is one of the head's of this clan. He can say whatever he wants, and we'll back him on it.
i am (>-.'). or (>-.') steam id "(>-.')." 368 STEAM_0:1:1744912 0 00:16 35 0

i think minidisk ban me because he think i hack
Code:
"Windows : Windows XP Service Pack 2
VGA Card : Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family
CPU : INTEL Pentium-IV 2.75Ghz
Ram Memory : 514124 Kbyte
Sound Card : SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
Driecx Version : Ver 9.0"
<--that my computer
in game im using Renderer:D3D
resolution: 800x600
color:32bit(highest)
that why i could see under water and when i head shot some1 they keep calling me hacker (Just try to aim body to head and it easy) and mute every1 with music for making to much noise so i can hear when ppl coming and with bad graphic you can see almost everything ( i killed minidisk in a tunnel with headshot i was outside
i m using a scout, i saw his legs and head past i scout
then i got ban)
i want to be unban because i very like this server (hook, dice, nipper map and lots of ppl) if you dont trust me ill try to make a video but only in your server cuz in other server im getting owned : ( . Also i dont know why but only in your server i got lots of kills
using d3d to see underwater is looked down upon, at least in other servers,,, dont know how they do it on wroaw
Wait... you can see all the way underwater with D3D?
yes and i have CS CZ model ( so i see every1 so perfect )
not like the old ugly color
Wow, never knew that. I just tried it myself and I'm some what amazed.:D

Gimme a sec, I'll try to unban you, bro.:)

EDIT: Please post back if you can join.:)
I pwn people in the water all the time when I can't see them. I either get a glimpse of them as they come up for air, or my crosshairs go over them as I scan the water.:ph34r:

I remember a while ago I was able to see all the way through water too, but I got a computer upgrade and I couldn't anymore. I always wondered why, but I guess this was why.:o
Biggs,Dec 11 2006, 03:01 PM Wrote:I pwn people in the water all the time when I can't see them. I either get a glimpse of them as they come up for air, or my crosshairs go over them as I scan the water.:ph34r:

I remember a while ago I was able to see all the way through water too, but I got a computer upgrade and I couldn't anymore. I always wondered why, but I guess this was why.:o
I think that's because they added new properties and probably updated OpenGL.:P
thank i can join
You're welcome!:)
Reference URL's