Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: giggidy giggidy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thats only because ive been busy all this week special, next time they reset the server i shall conquer the mountain!
piratebuddha,Nov 25 2005, 02:48 AM Wrote:thats only because ive been busy all this week special, next time they reset the server i shall conquer the mountain!
its mostly because of the fact that i dont die on falling or dodgeball unless womb is on
specialsauce,Nov 25 2005, 02:50 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Nov 25 2005, 02:48 AM Wrote:thats only because ive been busy all this week special, next time they reset the server i shall conquer the mountain!
its mostly because of the fact that i dont die on falling or dodgeball unless womb is on
bull, i can get you at both
piratebuddha,Nov 25 2005, 03:06 AM Wrote:
not very often :rolleyes:
specialsauce,Nov 25 2005, 03:07 AM Wrote:
oh, its on now sucka, it will take me another week or so to get back going, but when the piratebuddha is on fire, someone is about to get a warm sensation that almost feels as if its burning
piratebuddha,Nov 25 2005, 03:09 AM Wrote:
specialsauce,Nov 25 2005, 03:07 AM Wrote:
oh, its on now sucka, it will take me another week or so to get back going, but when the piratebuddha is on fire, someone is about to get a warm sensation that almost feels as if its burning
sounds good to me im getting tired of everyone leaving 10 min into falling and dodgeball although i do enjoy the cries of "STOP HACKING U DUM FGT HACKER WTF ZOMG"
specialsauce,Nov 24 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...ybitches7pk.jpg
[Image: cares.jpg]

You really didn't have to make a whole topic about this.
Congrats on a completely unimpressive score! :rolleyes:

Props on the Quagmire reference though!
Blizzard,Nov 25 2005, 03:36 AM Wrote:
specialsauce,Nov 24 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...ybitches7pk.jpg
[Image: cares.jpg]

You really didn't have to make a whole topic about this.
and you didnt have to respond but boredom does crazy things to you!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's