Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Apple Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...965&q=apple+mac

This is old (though I hadn't seen it before today!) and is based on an old version of Mac OS.

But, it is hilarious, and I can relate to it since we used Macs at school:lol:

work warning: contains 2 instances of the F word;)
Okay. Now where's the funny?

<span style="color:white">The funniest part was when he said, "See this handle? Attach a chain to it and it's a great boat anchor!"</span>
wow i actually found that amusing

long live the non-mac pc users!
that was awesome
I use a couple dual-2ghz G5's at work running OSX 10.4 (tiger)... Can't say I like them too much. One of them crashed RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX DURING THE FIRST BOOT! Rebooted okay. We setup the registration info and all that, it wanted to reboot again and CRASHED AGAIN. Crashed twice during the first three boots of the system.

What's really funny is all our XP boxes are rock solid. Never crash, never have! I can't tell you how much the pro-Mac guys HATE that truth!
I've never crashed without me doing something to cause it.:)
The Senate,Nov 20 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:What's really funny is all our XP boxes are rock solid. Never crash, never have! I can't tell you how much the pro-Mac guys HATE that truth!
Yeah!

What's weird is that Windows STILL has a bad reputation for stability:wacko:
^^ It's cuz peeps buy the cheapest power supply, ram, etc... Completely unstable hardware. Then when their system crashes, they blame the OS. UMM, NO. IT'S ALL THAT CHEAP CRAP YOU BUILT YOUR COMPUTER OUT OF!

What a bunch of nubpies!
Reference URL's