Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: 5 things that make CS look...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Touché:lol:
Number 4 is what I always feared most. When I first started playing it was on cs_assault, and that exact same ladder always pwnt me everytime. Soon after I found a low grav cs_assault server and go to practice time after time until I mastered the ladder.
funny video
Biggs,Nov 18 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:When I first started playing it was on cs_assault, and that exact same ladder always pwnt me everytime.
You gotta be talking about the ladder on the stacked containers. I fell off that ladder soooo many times! :unsure:
The Senate,Nov 19 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 18 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:When I first started playing it was on cs_assault, and that exact same ladder always pwnt me everytime.
You gotta be talking about the ladder on the stacked containers. I fell off that ladder soooo many times! :unsure:
Nubs. I never had a ladder problem since i played a lot of HL before CS.
Womb-Raider,Nov 19 2005, 02:03 AM Wrote:
The Senate,Nov 19 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:
Nubs. I never had a ladder problem since i played a lot of HL before CS.
Wow..... Here's a cookie.
It's not going up ladders I had problems with, it's going down. On the ladder to the sloped ceiling on cs_assault, I always fell down instead of getting on the ladder from the top.:(
Dum3z,Nov 19 2005, 11:09 AM Wrote:It's not going up ladders I had problems with, it's going down. On the ladder to the sloped ceiling on cs_assault, I always fell down instead of getting on the ladder from the top.:(
I had that problem too, then I learned how to walk/crouch.
I miss the days of Quake 2 and ActionQuake 2.. I had so much fun playing those!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's