Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I was banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i love wroaw server, nipper maps r awesome

i dont think i did anything wrong

please unban meeee

my steam id is STEAM_0:1:8968251 0 03:27 32 0

i would apreciate it a lot if i got unbanned
Who banned you? What do you think you were banned for? What's your side of the story?
unban him maybe it was an accidental ban
PistonsFan ur getting on my nerves, ARE U REALLY THAT STUPID?!?! GEEEEEEZZZ<_<!!
sorry i thought he sound innocent
dude i am inocent, if i really did something wrong, i wouldnt bother in asking to get unbanned...

i love the wroaw server cuz of hook mod-- best hook mod....

yea so plleeease can i get unbanned my steam ID is

STEAM_0:1:8968251 0 00:31 67 0

i shot a guy and then i got banned....
Did you wait 2 hours to see if i was just an auto-ban from ATAC? Did you TK an admin who sucks at life and banned you for it?
we were playing duhhh, and i think i killed someone that was trying to unlock secrets, but they never told me not to kill anyone... the guy i killed was even on different team.
Eh you did what i would do, i love tking them secret whores that dont plant/kill. Iono, it could have been an accidental ban, were any wroaw members there? I know my finger slips sometimes :-\
I will unban you soon if no admin steps forth to share their story and tell us why you were banned. If it was a perm ban it should have been reported in the forums, if it wasnt then either you will either be unbanned soon cuz it was a temp ban or i'll unban you if nothing further comes to light.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's