Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Can i Please get Unbanned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
please unban me admins becaue i love this server, my steam ID is

STEAM_0:1:8968251 0 03:27 32 0

i would apreciate it a lot if i got unbanned

thx, wroaw is the bestest.
Please, do not make two topics about this, pal. What happened?
omg 2 topics
Big SteamID, I bet it's a newer account...probably from when he was banned from VAC before.

His name doesn't exactly help his case either...speed racer = speed hacker?

Just my thoughts.
we were playing the map duhhh, and then i shot someone and i got banned... maybe they were trying to unlock secrets? i wasnt told not to kill anyone...

please please help.
just listen to his story maybe he is right he seems like his sorry maybe u should warn him b4 ban
thx pistonsfan, i jus really wanna play nipper/hook mods, and i didnt do anything wrong, if i play in ur server and i do sumthing wrong, u can permaban me forever.... pleassseeeeeee
ban the world!
PistonsFan,Nov 13 2005, 10:26 AM Wrote:just listen to his story maybe he is right he seems like his sorry maybe u should warn him b4 ban
We don't need any admin'ing tips from you but thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:

Anyways... 5peed |2acer, just talk to whoever banned you. It was likely a timed banned so try joining the server before anything.
The Senate,Nov 13 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:We don't need any admin'ing tips from you but thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:
ur welcome. i was trying to help:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's