Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: playing xmas music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who likes me playing xmas music? Some admins like coca and penny let me and coca tells me to play some while i get banned from another admin. Most players like it and if u dont like it go to options/player lists and mute me. Please reply with ur opinions on this subject :lol::D lol i am sounding professional.
Several people were complaining so you were warned to stop. Which you did, until the map changed. Then you were right back at it, which is why you were banned.
everyone important has agreed that theres no musix to be played over the mic. Now with express admin permission, i would say dont still cuz i have a tendancy of being in the server under random names and would still ban you. Send your music to coca or penny but its easier typing out a ban than it is to mute someone. That being said, if i ever see you playing it im banning you without warning now that you know the rule.
I enjoy hearing music on WCS, but the audio chat functionality in cs sucks cawk, hence your bannitude:(
PLEASE BAN HIM. I hate the music, he was warned many times to stop. Whenever someone else plays music after being warned, they are banned. I was in the server under a different name, as not to cause waves but witnissed this all.
what happens if everyone really wants music except one person doesnt the majority rule?
We run a dictatorship, if we don't like it then too bad.

So if that one person is an admin, then you better keep it off.
Biggs,Nov 13 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:We run a dictatorship, if we don't like it then too bad.
then y do we vote for maps? why do we vote to changemaps? Its called a democracy u may run a dictatorship but other admins may not. If one admin says its ok y should u have a right over them just mute me the or r u too lazy too other people may like to listen.We should have a vote evry time i some one wants to play music if u vote no mute me in player lists its that simple not banning me evrytime someone tells me to play music because two admins say yes but one says no
Womb-Raider,Nov 13 2005, 01:55 AM Wrote:but its easier typing out a ban than it is to mute someone.
actually muting is just as easy as banning but u guys disagree because u seem sort of lazy and dont do much physical activities like sports no offense
PistonsFan,Nov 13 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 13 2005, 01:55 AM Wrote:but its easier typing out a ban than it is to mute someone.
actually muting is just as easy as banning but u guys disagree because u seem sort of lazy and dont do much physical activities like sports no offense
I am indeed lazy, but typing amx_ban piston 0 fucking music is easier than pressing escape, playerlist and finding your name among the many then muting you. then you probably bitch bout things and i wont hear it and u get all pissy anyways. and i have your ban binded for 5 minutes for when your being retarded cuz it seems to happen often, so pressing ] and banning you for 5 minutes is easier than muting still.

Biggs,Nov 13 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:We run a dictatorship, if we don't like it then too bad.
then y do we vote for maps? why do we vote to changemaps? Its called a democracy u may run a dictatorship but other admins may not. If one admin says its ok y should u have a right over them just mute me the or r u too lazy too other people may like to listen.We should have a vote evry time i some one wants to play music if u vote no mute me in player lists its that simple not banning me evrytime someone tells me to play music because two admins say yes but one says no

Well now that depends on the admins. If it was 2 vs me then your fucked. Cuz im the leetest admin evar! Ok maybe not but no one really objects often cuz most of them agree with my rules.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's