Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Can anybody speak fluent Spanish?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm Spanish 3.5, but I can't remember shit from it.:D
Its all about google. If you cant find an answer online theres only 2 things i can think of. 1. its a trick question. 2. your dumb and cant find it online because of your lack of brain cells or effort.
Or 3 it uses more grammar than google is capable of translating.
there are translators out there that can handle all spanish grammar included.
Womb-Raider,Nov 9 2005, 07:02 AM Wrote:there are translators out there that can handle all spanish grammar included.
Really? I wish there were good ones for German and Japanese, but there's too many word conflictions in those languages... I believe the word is ambiguous.

In German, "Sie" (when used at the start of a sentence) could be you, she, it, or they.

Japanese...a lot of words have the same pronunciation but different Kanji.

Here's an example...the word Shi

luxury / pride / extravagance / arbitrariness / selfishness
recollect / remember
records / document / magazine
poem / verse of poetry
death / decease

And more..but I'm lazy.
Womb-Raider,Nov 9 2005, 05:02 AM Wrote:there are translators out there that can handle all spanish grammar included.
Those are normally on the programs or websites that charge money. I don't know of a translator that will completely understand what you're saying. Too many words can mean too many things. The program doesn't have a mind of it's own to process which definition of the word to use. It might be able to use context clues, but it can't go much further than that.
Blizzard,Nov 9 2005, 06:00 AM Wrote:And I'm not fluent in spanish, fools.
j00 suck at being a mexxyboy!
I'm actually in Spanish 4. :unsure:

Online translators are horrible, they give you the wrong words and bad idiomatic expressions (which is what I need help with).
im abit of spanish =D....Some of the word in filippino is in spanish because a spanish dude found Philippines =D
I can't even speak fluent English at times...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's