Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: zeroservers.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup,

I looked in your forum and didn't see anything about advertising. I also looked for a thread cat called spam to put this and didn't see one available. So please let me introduce you to a Game Server Company called Zeroservers.net. We have 3.0 Dual Xeon and 2.8 Dual Xeon processor machines with 2 GB ram. Our Network is comprised of 9 backbones in the US. Example of Game Costs:
COD2 14 player for $34 monthly, BF2 (unranked) 12 player for $30, 12 player Quake 4 for 37.24, 12 player Battlefront 2 for 31.92 monthly, Unreal Tournament 12 player for 31.92, RTCW ET 12 player for 31.92 and so many more game servers to choose.

All Game Servers receive FREE Redirect Server and FREE Web Hosting. FREE Team Speak Server with every game server order. Game Switching now available( 2 for 1 at the click of a button), Support forum MSN, Yahoo and AIM messengers on line to help....FREE CPanel for Web Hosting And OUR TCADMIN GAME CONTROL PANEL which allows you to reintall your own server if need to , change password and so many more features.

We have three Locations: Dallas Texas, Washington DC and Chicago IL.

If you have a server and want to switch, we can FTP to FTP for you ( ie transfer your old server to our location of your choice) ...This would save you alot of time ..........................Here is the link to our site

http://www.zeroservers.net/

Our Mission is to be recognized as the industry’s game server provider, web hosting and voice server’s of choice for our customers, employees and investors through innovative, high quality, value-added business solutions delivered with enthusiasm, integrity and professionalism with the utmost regard for our customers.

We Want YOU as Our Customer. Come and see us! You won't regret it.
Hope I dont offend anyone by making this post..I will not make any more threads like this

Bottom Line: You get more Bang for your Buck with Zeroservers.net !

Thank you for your time
I uhh dont think we want such thing :\
A game server is not what we are looking for. We rent dedicated servers and install our gaming software on it. Good luck with your business but this is one corner of the internet that isn't going to bite. Good Bye.
:)
Reference URL's