Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The return of friday night gaming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, instead of weekly we are gonna do it monthly, have the votes run like a week or 2 instead. Ill be starting it soon but running them weekly took a lot of effort and not even my ass had that kind of effort in me. So ill employ duckers to post votes and ill take ideas now and from the past to make a big list and we will vote it up y0.
the organizational skillz of wraow are unmatched:)
The banning skills of me are unrivaled:)
Womb-Raider,Nov 6 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:The banning skills of me are unrivaled:)
noted
piratebuddha,Nov 5 2005, 06:17 AM Wrote:the organizational skillz of wraow are unmatched:)
You could at least spell it right ;p
Hey get outta here with your misplaced "U"'s
Minidisk,Nov 6 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Nov 5 2005, 06:17 AM Wrote:the organizational skillz of wraow are unmatched:)
You could at least spell it right ;p
typo, my bad, but its not like i have to type out your clan name a lot
connect cs.wroaw.com i type it out a bit. wroaw.com name wroaw//womb-raider. in fact i type wroaw way too fucking much. but i could never write it out with a pen i dont think.
Womb-Raider,Nov 7 2005, 03:26 PM Wrote:connect cs.wroaw.com i type it out a bit. wroaw.com name wroaw//womb-raider. in fact i type wroaw way too fucking much. but i could never write it out with a pen i dont think.
...Why not just add it to your favorites so you don't have to type it out so much?

Plus I spend so much time under other names that I never have to type out Wroaw. >.>
its on my favs, but sometimes i use console to connect when i change name and such.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's