Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The "wroaw" FFXI adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Screen Shots and stories posted here....
Where are they eh!
NO DUCK UR THE CRACKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't know what the hell is going on.
Working on my FFXI card....TANK INCOMMING!
The start of my cooking. I got it up to 1.1 in just one stack of crystals, and I shall resume later. The first time I saw someone synthesizing I thought it looked leet.

[Image: Agr051029233631a.jpg]

[Image: Agr051029233744a.jpg]
Biggs,Oct 30 2005, 07:32 AM Wrote:The start of my cooking. I got it up to 1.1 in just one stack of crystals, and I shall resume later. The first time I saw someone synthesizing I thought it looked leet.

[Image: Agr051029233631a.jpg]

[Image: Agr051029233744a.jpg]
....the first time some1 shouted:
"OMFG I JUST SYNTH A BRIGANDINE +1!!!! WOOT"
I was like.... >_> Asshole
i got kicked from linkshell....here is story

first i was in a party in dunes this morning and one of the other nubs in the linkshell asks me where the hell i got my boots, the people in linkshell asked which boots, and i replied leaping boots...

how i got them, 2 years ago when i played on seraph with narwen, gemlni, and mando(all still play), i gave all my gear to them before i quit, thinking id never use it again...

the "leaders" of the linkshell called me a gil seller, and kicked me for some reason...though there was no payment, and i was the one who camped the fuckin boots and killed lizzy 7 times to get one pair....i still have yet to talk to all of the "leaders"....
You sir, got pwnt.
im back in lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's