Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why was I banned from the server? I have no clue why.:(

Can someone fill me in???
Ok,it might had been the ATAC,for getting 5 TKs u get a 2 hours ban...
Or the second option,some1 banned u....we'll need to know ur STEAM ID and the nick u were using at the time u were banned,kthxbai
Yeah, I banned you. Infact, I banned about seven people for 60 minutes due to your fucking retardness in not being able to read several warnings. I think I actidentally banned one innocent person though.
Warned for what?
I banned 8 people in 10 minutes like 1 hour ago for tking (24 hr bans). All were tks with planes and heli's etc (guess what map..). I also banned one guy (24hr..) who killed me for my gun.. HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE U IF U KILL AN ADMIN FOR HIS GUN?!?!?! Should have permbanned him.. If any other admin sees a 'pootytang' in the server, permban him please.:)
*noobish,Oct 24 2005, 01:17 AM Wrote:I banned 8 people in 10 minutes like 1 hour ago for tking (24 hr bans). All were tks with planes and heli's etc (guess what map..). I also banned one guy (24hr..) who killed me for my gun.. HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE U IF U KILL AN ADMIN FOR HIS GUN?!?!?! Should have permbanned him.. If any other admin sees a 'pootytang' in the server, permban him please.:)
Well,we have ATAC,if he tks u for the gun,turn hook off then slap him with ATAC:D
It wasn't the 5/5 tks thing. We were at Battlefieldrush or something. I didn't see or hear any warnings. I don't know...:(
*noobish,Oct 23 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:I banned 8 people in 10 minutes like 1 hour ago for tking (24 hr bans). All were tks with planes and heli's etc (guess what map..). I also banned one guy (24hr..) who killed me for my gun.. HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE U IF U KILL AN ADMIN FOR HIS GUN?!?!?! Should have permbanned him.. If any other admin sees a 'pootytang' in the server, permban him please.:)
Banning people in air_fight2 for a TK with the plane is just wrong. Nine out of ten of the time it's the dumbness of the people trying to jump on the plane, not the driver. I bet most of the people you banned weren't even trying to TK.

My bans, we were on battlefield_rush2. Since I actually wanted to play the map, I told people to not rush and rescue the hostages. I warned several times, I tsayed and did allchat. I finally got pissed off enough to where I went to spec and banned every person who rescued them. Some of the regulars are witnesses.
Biggs,Oct 24 2005, 01:27 AM Wrote:
*noobish,Oct 23 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:I banned 8 people in 10 minutes like 1 hour ago for tking (24 hr bans). All were tks with planes and heli's etc (guess what map..). I also banned one guy (24hr..) who killed me for my gun.. HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE U IF U KILL AN ADMIN FOR HIS GUN?!?!?! Should have permbanned him.. If any other admin sees a 'pootytang' in the server, permban him please.:)
Banning people in air_fight2 for a TK with the plane is just wrong. Nine out of ten of the time it's the dumbness of the people trying to jump on the plane, not the driver. I bet most of the people you banned weren't even trying to TK.

My bans, we were on battlefield_rush2. Since I actually wanted to play the map, I told people to not rush and rescue the hostages. I warned several times, I tsayed and did allchat. I finally got pissed off enough to where I went to spec and banned every person who rescued them. Some of the regulars are witnesses.
That map should either be removed or added a script to turn hook off as soon as it changes to it
Biggs,Oct 23 2005, 07:27 PM Wrote:[QUOTE=*noobish,Oct 23 2005, 08:17 PM] My bans, we were on battlefield_rush2. Since I actually wanted to play the map, I told people to not rush and rescue the hostages. I warned several times, I tsayed and did allchat. I finally got pissed off enough to where I went to spec and banned every person who rescued them. Some of the regulars are witnesses.
Heh, thats why whenever i play that map id always rush and pwn the hostage, then normally whoever made it there with me, would either kill me or shoot me to low hp >.>
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's