Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I was banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I was playing no the server and I think Womb-Raider banned me permanetly. Please let me get unbanned or let me know why I was banned.
Most of the time, the person knows what they did, so if you do know, please tell us. Nothing's going to happen if only one side offers evidence.
U sure it wasnt just a temp (2hr) tk-ban?
You have no recoil, i have a demo and doggy was there too if anyone really wants to debate about it.
What do you mean no recoil? You saying I'm a hacker? ...
Let me see the demo.
bump?
yaeh post the demo
I don't hack and I want to be unbanned
Ummh...I saw another no-recoil haxer in hamsters ...:o
its one server, move on

ive got banned from a lot of servers for random reasons, most dont let you even argue...

you pled your case, your word against an admins, and i doubt you whole weight against them, even though they try to be fair...

as a side note: who honestly likes no recoil hacks, we have hacking lans every now and then where a bunch of us get together and try to out hack each other without worrying about getting permabanned

i could never use no recoil, im so used to the burst that i cant shoot right, i end up moving my mouse around out of instinct...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's