Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Anybody want a custom Half-Life spray made?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody.

If anyone would like a specially customized spray made just for them in CS or DoD...whatever HL mod, you can request one to me and i'll make one for you. Just follow 2 simple rules. :lol:

1. Give me a DETAILED description of what you want. It'd be really nice and a lot easier if you supplied some pictures or links in which you would like to have used in your spray. The more description you give, the easier it is for me and you. For instance if it's a picture of a CS guy, you would tell me if you would like it to be cropped at all around the torso on up, or get the whole thing in the picture, etc. Also most sprays have text in them, please describe what your text would be and say.

2. You may be subject to a 'Created by Xanatos' somewhere in the corner of the spray. If so, it will only be barely noticeable from the real thing itself.

You can contact me on AIM - CE Xanatos,
or MSN - mynameisnotjonus@hotmail.com
if you have any further questions or things you would like to go over. Remember, if you are to post anything in this thread about your spray request make it forum-appropriate:)

SOME THINGS ABOUT CUSTOM SPRAYS:

You will have 1 or 2 .wad files in which to place in your 'cstrike' folder, or 'dod' folder, or 'ns' folder. If it prompts you to overwrite click yes, and you have installed your spray. NOTE: IF YOU GO INTO THE OPTIONS MENU DURING THE GAME YOUR CUSTOM SPRAY IS LIKELY TO RESET TO DEFAULT. Don't worry, you can simply put the 2 .wad files back in the cstrike folder and you are good to go again.

So if you have an idea or request, keep 'em comin B)
Biggs wants a bigger light blue chicken spray. Bigger than the one Biggs already has!
Get a picture of an ass, put lips on it and sign your name. :rolleyes:
i want a picture of a hobbit like frodo with an m4 or ak in his hand blowing the head off a terrorist of coutner-terrorist. and have "a hobbit" on it.
The Senate,Oct 30 2004, 03:56 PM Wrote:Get a picture of an ass, put lips on it and sign your name. :rolleyes:
Owned. :lol:
i would like to get THIS
picture into my spray but instead of the words on that picture have it say t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n

i had one made like that but it was so blurry that i couldnt tell what it was

JamesMD31491 = my AIM
emukiller31491@hotmail.com = my Email
For Biggs - :P

[Image: screenshot.jpg]

Now, you'll need to IM me if you want me to send you the spray files. Whatdya think? :lol:

EDIT: And Hobbit, I think you'll need to explain a little bit more or look around for a picture or somethin
Teh leet penguin's spray is ready

[Image: screen.jpg]

Send me an IM or i'll send you one later
omGSs!! ph34R!:o

Uhh, don't wanna sound picky but... Do you think you could put a little bullseye around it so it looks like the default but much leeter?;) In the same color blue of course.<_<
here is my very very simple paint version using no real pictures.

[Image: spraypaiunt.gif]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's