Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Star Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought battlefront good game:D

YES First post on this section of the forum:D:D:D:D
stop posting everywhere but yes it is a pretty good game (but im a sw nerd so dont listen to me)
Eh, personaly there are codes out now, so i like stole blizzards name, so if you find a guy named BLIZZARD (all caps) that be me and im hackin cuz everybody else is and their aint no way you can bust me! DNAS is fucked,,,
hehe i never...bought...the game so yeah...i could crack the cd key but im playing rome total war now any way.
in ammo, pwn!
Chicken,Oct 6 2004, 11:55 PM Wrote:Eh, personaly there are codes out now, so i like stole blizzards name, so if you find a guy named BLIZZARD (all caps) that be me and im hackin cuz everybody else is and their aint no way you can bust me! DNAS is fucked,,,
Wait...what????

As for the topic, I've only played the demo but it kicked major ass. 2 Player is as fun as hell. Nothing better then being sniper, using the disguise, and taking an AT-AT.:D

It's almost like Battlefield 1942...
Battlefronts is very non-team-oriented. Very fun offline but that's about it. there's always going to be some TK'er in every pub. everyone splits up and it loses everything it's got. If it were to even form clans and matches I think it would be no good. it's to fast-paced, more arcade-like over vietnam.
I love it.
Reference URL's