Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: PA Source Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi spastic.. we gotta play together more often
russian mafia,Oct 18 2005, 03:32 AM Wrote:hi spastic.. we gotta play together more often
WTF? HANG HIM! we r in a neutral position,dont be that friendly!
[quote=russian mafia,Oct 18 2005, 03:32 AM]hi spastic..
The immature Wroawies against the immature PA's (No offence, I think.. Well, maybe just a little).. Cant u ppl just stop? And have any of u heard about the term 'fallacy'? No? U guys use it all the time. (Dont ask me where u use it, I recognize them.. Cant explain them, studying that now)

Anywayz..

<span style="color:red"><span style="font-family:Geneva">GROW UP FFS!!!</span></span>
Just so you know, I was just saying it would have been amusing to watch womb get banned at the PA source server. I wasnt making some master plan to spam/flame/get bant from the PA forums/server.

And jesus christ I can't have no privacy on the clan's chatroom! Sheesh.:P

And I really have no problem with PA. It was just a spurt of immaturity and anger that fueled my spamming. (Not that its an excuse. Just the cause).

Man I wish it was how it was before 1/3 of wroaw left in the flaming incident.

And thanks for not banning me from your server.^^
p3ng,Oct 18 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:And jesus christ I can't have no privacy on the clan's chatroom! Sheesh.:P
thats what PMs are for
Krayz,Oct 18 2005, 09:04 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Oct 18 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:And jesus christ I can't have no privacy on the clan's chatroom! Sheesh.:P
thats what PMs are for
Oh, we have used them well now ^^ *evil snicker*
I'm gone for a day because my internet went and something bad happens.:(

I'm just going to say what I think, don't take offense to it.:P

The Wroaw members that're being immature and acting in this manner obviously won't change. They're too deep in their pride and their own little world that they just don't listen to a suggestion or request from somene outside of their place. How stubborn can one be? Swallow your pride and deal with it like a gentleman. In my eyes, clan PA is being much more mature than the vast majority of our members. As apposed to banning us, they attempt to deal with it by talking about the problems and solving it from there. What do most of our members with admin do on the server? Ban the problem instantly and give the person no chance to defend themselves or stop what they're doing. Just stop saying that PA is causing all of the problems around here, it's always our members who start it.

And I enjoy playing in their server. I just wish it was more than dust.:P
I still don't see what I did..
p3ng,Oct 18 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:I still don't see what I did..
You exist. That's all you need to do to be hated by some people.:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's