Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Anyone here play Battlefield 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been gettin into BF2 lately... Curious if there are any others here into the game also. <_<
MD does i believe, and pennywise.
I play occasionally.
I was thinking on buying it....amazing game ^^ Just a bit slow
I wants it :/
I played it with KrayZ last night. He sucks at driving and flying. I was the only one supporting the team! He would just follow me like a shadow. He wouldn't understand that two seperate APCs/tanks are better than one APC/tank with another fellow in there.:(
Blizzard,Oct 16 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:I played it with KrayZ last night. He sucks at driving and flying. I was the only one supporting the team! He would just follow me like a shadow. He wouldn't understand that two seperate APCs/tanks are better than one APC/tank with another fellow in there.:(
Well when there is like 20 people in each team,max sockets for tank work,since there arent enough tanks for each guy:D
There was about five people on each team.:P
Blizzard,Oct 18 2005, 11:30 PM Wrote:There was about five people on each team.:P
That game is just so freaking amazing on full server,when there is like 10 its kinda crappy
Reference URL's