Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: So we added crazytank_x and that other one.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^^ Crowd should be deleted from all harddrives, everywhere!!
gibs_r_us :P
crowd is the best map ever we should play that map more.
We should ban AJ from server, forums, AIM, the internet itself...even his computer for making that suggestion.
I want the records for the last time dum3z signed off of the forums...do you ever fucking leave the fourms jesus?
gibs_r_us is fun once you get inside. You can mess with the hostages.:(
I get on when I turn on the computer, I get off at night when I turn my computer off.
Blizzard,Nov 16 2004, 09:32 PM Wrote:gibs_r_us is fun once you get inside. You can mess with the hostages.:(
I get 2 fps whenever I play that map <_<. It's probably my video card. If you want to mail me an old video card that can run better than 60 fps max on CS minimized (I use a window), please feel free.
TheCheat,Nov 17 2004, 05:04 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Nov 16 2004, 09:32 PM Wrote:gibs_r_us is fun once you get inside. You can mess with the hostages.:(
I get 2 fps whenever I play that map <_<. It's probably my video card. If you want to mail me an old video card that can run better than 60 fps max on CS minimized (I use a window), please feel free.
its not ur videocard dude.. its prolly the amount of hostages in 1 room
-> everyone lags @ that map
I see people playing crowd without a problem. I do slightly better with 5 fps.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's