Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Add de_cchq.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hear it's a decent map.
Well thanks for posting a link for it and giving us a first hand experience. I hear taking a cock in the ass is rather enjoyable too if you talk to the right people.
well, I've never played it. But it's the only nipper map not on the server (it's on his website, which can be googled).
Womb-Raider,Oct 9 2005, 11:42 PM Wrote:Well thanks for posting a link for it and giving us a first hand experience. I hear taking a cock in the ass is rather enjoyable too if you talk to the right people.
i know someone who knows someone....wait...>_>
Fine, ill do all the work then! Download site

I played this on the actually server a while ago, i would say its not his best work ever but its not paticuarly bad either, i say we get it just to make our collection a bit bigger. However i would definately like to see cs_break_it_gunho

Break it gunho

Its a good map we used to have and everyone pretty much enjoyed. It has enuff spawn points i believe and well i really like it:PI would also like...

Scoutzknivez

I wont bother explaining this one, im sure we've all played it.
haha I remember gunho. Probably the only times I played DT on there. It's pretty insane having all the guns. :ph34r:
We need to add an AWP map, preferably awp_city mehbeh... I don't think it has 32 spawns though.

Gunho was a great map though back when we had it.
how about awp_rooftops? I love that map!
awp_map2 ftw.
awp_1337_sk337 might be interesting with hooks.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's