Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Coca vs. Womb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote=Dum3z,Oct 9 2005, 05:29 PM]In game, ak47, in real life, m4a1.
Bahamut,Oct 9 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 9 2005, 03:17 PM Wrote:Well atleast i win the fact that m4 is for nubs.
Yet Ts jack more M4 than CTs stealing AKs....
M4A1 is way better for my taste,AK owns it long distance....damn hard choice but I play CT most of the time so I got more practice in the Colt's recoil effect...sry womb
Because like I said earlier M4s is an easier to use weapon. AK is a roxx0r weapon if you're good enough.
I use both depending on which map. Some maps I like AK more, some maps M4 more. Overall I probably use AK more then any other gun for the reasons womb said. Accurate, powerful, long range.

Remember, 1-2 shot bursts! And the occassional 3. B)
I was watching you earlier, Senate. You were doing more like 4-5 round bursts and spraying like a mad man.:P
AK f0 life

um, i mostly play around on the server, but i have 2 types of ak styles

one is controlled bursts of 2 strafing for accuracy

but my second method is my favorite, controlled spraying

sounds weird

but ive developed a close range ak style that is pretty good for twitch reactions, which is what i use most when im laid back and which is also why (if you look at my ratios) my HS level is down so low, i will get 4 hits into the torso, kill quick, but rare on HSs unless im paying attention

man

i love the ak

:)
If you think you have a good twitch reaction play NS. It's a game of whoever has the better twitch.
Biggs,Oct 10 2005, 09:31 PM Wrote:If you think you have a good twitch reaction play NS. It's a game of whoever has the better twitch.
The more accurate twitch*.:)
It doesn't have to be an accurate twitch noob. Like on alien, when you bite/swipe it's basically your whole screen. It's not like a small crosshair like in CS.
Biggs,Oct 11 2005, 12:52 AM Wrote:It doesn't have to be an accurate twitch noob. Like on alien, when you bite/swipe it's basically your whole screen. It's not like a small crosshair like in CS.
Not as onos/fade.:o
Fine! The crosshair for aliens is very huge, but it's not the whole damn screen.

| |.......| |
| |.......| |
| |.......| |
| |.......| |
| |.......| |

That's about how big the crosshairs are for aliens. The |'s represent the part your attack won't hit, and the .'s represent what it will hit.

(That diagram took me like five minutes to do, I suck with that kind of stuff.)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's