Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: October 7ths gaming night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ill update this later once i come up with a better password than Keebler Elf. But that was a good one. But tonite we have rules! Join with the name of a president and go spec immidetly, no words no chat nothing. Join spec and if u need to talk use tsays. If your not an admin well no talking for you. Ill pick 2 random captains and we pick teams. No lookin at status or amx_who in console to pick your team, pick em by your presidents! No cheating or get teh kb!

Same time as last week, 9 pm EST and remeber president names ONLY.
:o
Womb-Raider,Oct 7 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:Ill update this later once i come up with a better password than Keebler Elf. But that was a good one. But tonite we have rules! Join with the name of a president and go spec immidetly, no words no chat nothing. Join spec and if u need to talk use tsays. If your not an admin well no talking for you. Ill pick 2 random captains and we pick teams. No lookin at status or amx_who in console to pick your team, pick em by your presidents! No cheating or get teh kb!

Same time as last week, 9 pm EST and remeber president names ONLY.
Better make it no talking,no captains...random teams...We reveal ourselves after it ends...
ooo im already ready, got me a president picked out and everything
If someone comes in as bill clinton and says get on your knees ill cry.
Womb-Raider,Oct 7 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:If someone comes in as bill clinton and says get on your knees ill cry.
Will do...will do...I mean...Bill do...Bill do
Womb needs to be a team captian because if he isn't the everyone will know who Womb is. Or we pick two captians now.
Why will everyone know who i am? Go spec as soon as i join and do everything in Tsays.
Tsay takes too much work. I just won't say anything then.
if you want it can be me and u kaptainz?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's