Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Baha vs Biggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: owned29.jpg]
Getting hit by a baseball bat in the head*
i could care less about have a ass in my face, clothed, but getting hit in the head with a bat will make u retarded!
Yadntnojack,Oct 7 2005, 12:44 AM Wrote:i could care less about have a ass in my face....
Thats cuz ur face looks like an ass already
If you can't handle an accidental ass to your face then your really insecure about your sexuality.
How hard is the batt being swung? Will it break my nose into a REALLY fucked up position?
What Baha was supposed to do is what it was originally on.

Either have that guys ass in your face, or my situation which is...

A batter swings full power, you're the catcher and his bat hits you in the back of the head. I'm talking about an aluminum bat too, not wood. Yes you do have a helmet on, yes it still will hurt like a bitch.
Dum3z,Oct 6 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:How hard is the batt being swung? Will it break my nose into a REALLY fucked up position?
more fucked up than it already is?
not possible.

and i chose buttoks bc what if he farts and u pass out and die, and then a cop thinks your intoxicated and tries to go rodney king on yo ass, bc a billy club is just like a baseball bat, used to beat black people.
Tie:o
p3ng,Oct 6 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:If you can't handle an accidental ass to your face then your really insecure about your sexuality.
Penguin is 100% correct.

The bat would hurt much worse. You could actually die from it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's