Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Banned? Bleh.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Belh..Biggs banned me..I know the reason(tking baha twice for being an idiot) Or it is just becuase biggs doesn't like me ANYMORE..I dunno..just tell me how long the ban is..Or unban me. Please(Opps wrong section..Oh well:P)
I never banned you nub, don't automatically assume it's me because I'm in the server.
Tip: Don't TK anymore.
Biggs..I couldn't have been anyone else..Dwopp wont bann me..He just kicks/slays me:D(Which i don't mind) And Coca..He would ban me either..We are good friends.
^ Who is this guy?

Ban him.
The only problem is, I never banned you. Ever heard of TKing? Since you've been in the server it's called a temp ban for TKing.

Noobar.
I Tked twice..It says "2/5 tks..3 more and you get a 120 min ban!"
Maybe the other three happened at the same time so you didn't see it.:o
DarkCasper,Sep 25 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:I Tked twice..It says "2/5 tks..3 more and you get a 120 min ban!"
The server lies to you! If you aren't unbanned by tomorrow, mention it here and I'll unban you.
Biggs,Sep 25 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:The only problem is, I never banned you. Ever heard of TKing? Since you've been in the server it's called a temp ban for TKing.

Noobar.
lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's