Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Er.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmmm, I've been on Dial-up for about a day now.. and believe me.. it sucks! I can't even log on to steam without it crashing.. <_<... anyways... time to play some nifty flash games untill I get DSL!!! yay!!! *hugs Blizzard*
Oh my god. I care so little.
>.>
Wow you acually care a little? Not very many people would have cared at all. I can't wait for DSL.. I'll be back playing CS again... :D
Shamitz,Sep 24 2005, 04:51 AM Wrote:Hmmm, I've been on Dial-up for about a day now.. and believe me.. it sucks! I can't even log on to steam without it crashing.. <_<... anyways... time to play some nifty flash games untill I get DSL!!! yay!!! *hugs Blizzard*
i think blizzard has a big fan.
Shamitz,Sep 23 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:Hmmm, I've been on Dial-up for about a day now.. and believe me.. it sucks! I can't even log on to steam without it crashing.. <_<... anyways... time to play some nifty flash games untill I get DSL!!! yay!!! *hugs Blizzard*
...and?
Lets set his post limit to 4 too once we win the poll about blix:D
i think i had a fan once, that ice cream is good character, he thought me and cky were 'entertaining'...
Yadntnojack,Sep 24 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:i think i had a fan once...
It explains itself.:P

And that sucks for you, Shamitz.:D
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's