Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Im Back!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What?What?What?
Every1 keeps calling me! Dont call me it gets me confused :(
casper says welcome back likes hes been he more then a month...lol
Can like some1 kill jack..He doesn't even know the time 've been here..He thinks it's been a "Month" Like a moron...Just please..Some1 kill him, ban him, do something! This was the first server i played on since i got cs! nub..
when did you get cs?:o
i know he was here before when the original wcs was up, but he was so inactive, plus he was never a member so wb would be just a slutty thing to say. gg die casper :- )
Yadntnojack,Sep 24 2005, 03:41 AM Wrote:i know he was here before when the original wcs was up, but he was so inactive, plus he was never a member so wb would be just a slutty thing to say. gg die casper :- )
Im not slutty!! WTF is wrong with you? Bring it on bitch!
DarkCasper,Sep 23 2005, 06:42 PM Wrote:Can like some1 kill jack..He doesn't even know the time 've been here..He thinks it's been a "Month" Like a moron...Just please..Some1 kill him, ban him, do something! This was the first server i played on since i got cs! nub..
Casper, you say you don't act cocky? Turn down the 'tude.
L33t p3nguin...I forget when I got cs..I knew most WCS members..I never joined..didn't really want to before..But now...It wants to make me join becuase i'm usually in the server...gg Die Jack!!!:D

P.s..do you know what cocky is blix? And stop budding in:P
Stop telling people to die in every single post. It sends a negative attitude.
It's annoying how people treat me...when i do nothing wrong to them...There really isn't anything i could do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's