Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: THE CAMEL!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haha :lol:
The Senate,Sep 21 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:Click here to see a video clip in honor of Dwopple!
So why's that in honor of Dwopple? And why was the other one Biggs?:o
As he stated in the previous topic, Dwopple won the luck of the draw!
Yeah, I probably would have read it if you didn't spam the hell out of the thread...along with all the other threads.
I sense some negativity purging from you! College is really getting to you.:P
Blizzard,Sep 21 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:As he stated in the previous topic, Dwopple won the luck of the draw!
I can't wait for one for me :o With my luck, itll be some video about homosexuality or something ;)
No doubt.

<SniperducK`> but walk up to a girl(if ur good looking) and say "i may not be the best looking guy here, but im the only one talking to you"
<McSv> not to sound gay, and the rest of you STFU, but im sure that line works well for you Jas.
Sveach,Sep 21 2005, 08:09 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 21 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:As he stated in the previous topic, Dwopple won the luck of the draw!
I can't wait for one for me :o With my luck, itll be some video about homosexuality or something ;)
That sounds more like a request than anything! LOL!!
lol yeah... i uhhh... REALLY hope someone doesn't dedicate a video filled with sexual content of 400-lb women wearing bikini thongs, jester hats, and clown shoes!!! *ahem* .... really....
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's