Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: UNBAN ME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
WTF- im being banned for no reason and im sick of it. I log on to mirc, i idle for a little while, then im banned for no reason AT ALL. WTF??
Wasn't me.
Yadntnojack,Sep 19 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:WTF- im being banned for no reason and im sick of it. I log on to mirc, i idle for a little while, then im banned for no reason AT ALL. WTF??
If I could get on IRC, I'd ban you the moment you entered, not after you got to idle for a bit.
[quote=Dum3z,Sep 20 2005, 04:52 AM][quote=Yadntnojack,Sep 19 2005, 09:06 PM] WTF- im being banned for no reason and im sick of it.
[quote=Dum3z,Sep 19 2005, 09:52 PM][quote=Yadntnojack,Sep 19 2005, 09:06 PM] WTF- im being banned for no reason and im sick of it.
Yeah, well I haven't lost any sleep over it.:P
Dum3z,Sep 20 2005, 06:27 AM Wrote:Yeah, well I haven't lost any sleep over it.:P
You said that last time when I was taunting you about it.:(
* You were kicked from #wroaw by ChanServ ((Womb-Raider) Bye.)
-
-
* You were kicked from #wroaw by ChanServ ((Womb-Raider) i got time lik you wouldnt believe.)
-
* You were kicked from #wroaw by ChanServ ((Womb-Raider) i got time lik you wouldnt believe.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#wroaw unable to join channel (address is banned)
-

AGAIN I AM BEING BANNED FOR NO REASON. PLEASE HELP MODS

EDIT: I was unbanned then rebanned for no reaason again

Ping? Pong!
-
-
#wroaw unable to join channel (address is banned)

EDIT #2 : i was just fucking rebanned again, i fucking didnt do anything, someone please help me, i did nothing wrong u can check records of irc

EDIT# 3: again with the banning =(

EDIT #4 : count is up to 5 bans for no reason

EDIT#5 : now its just too many to count, he disregards the rules and just bans me for fun =/
Bah, you cut out like 1/3 of all the temp bans:(
Yes, you banned me alot more then all then all of what i posted, probably and estamated 40 times :/

All for no reason
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's