Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Post some RULES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok what the heck should we do with voice spammers,and stuff like that...
Rules for the server....rules!
Kick the annoying ones...ban reoffenders, and keep the ones with good tunes:)
Uhh i generally go with no tking, music over mic, annoyin voices on mic, racist homophobic or otherwise retarded comments, hackers, respect everyone and play the game, if your going to be a whiney whore leave :\ Thats just a few. Pronouncing my name properly is up there too.
Womb-Raider,Sep 20 2005, 12:02 AM Wrote:Uhh i generally go with no tking, music over mic, annoyin voices on mic, racist homophobic or otherwise retarded comments, hackers, respect everyone and play the game, if your going to be a whiney whore leave :\ Thats just a few. Pronouncing my name properly is up there too.
Damn I whine a lot >_> Hey I got my reasons I'm always having a crappy day,crappy connection,and my life sux,there r no goths here either so I'm fuked:D
Biatch!! i'm a Goth.(sorta):D And yes..I might whine..because life sux..I want death..and i hate life:P

*Pokes bahamut* *runs*
looks like womb is being picky:o

possibly whining at all the homophobes, 10 year olds on mics, coca (haxX0r), and jack who falls into all the other categories jk
DarkCasper,Sep 20 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:Biatch!! i'm a Goth.(sorta):D And yes..I might whine..because life sux..I want death..and i hate life:P

*Pokes bahamut* *runs*
Damn you copied my custom tittle! >_>
I just tell them to please refrain from using their microphone until their testicles drop.
no!!@#!@# THEN U MIGHT BAN KYLE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
rule #1: If it annoys an admin, they will ban you.
rule #2: dum3z>womb>you
rule #3: do not ask me to unban u or ban somebody else for i have not cs nor admin.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's